In the renewable energy sector, we support our customers in achieving maximum cost effectiveness
With the use of unmanned aerial vehicles during the inspection, we minimize the installation downtime and allow our customers to fully utilize the production capacity. The reporting system allows the owners to control the technical condition of energy plants and efficient allocation of resources. Data gathered within the report helps to make the neccessary decisions on maintenance and repairs.
Wind energy plants
We offer a solution, which will help you optimize the process of controlling the wind farm. A detailed report with recommendation of actions is delivered after the inspection. We are able to locate the damage occurring on the blade and inspect the blade up to 4 times faster than using traditional methods. This kind of inspection is performed on a turned off turbine.
- errosion of the leading edge
- occurrence of cracks, delamination and dirt
- roughness of the surface
- visual state of lightning protection system receptors
- the state of paint/anticorrosive/gel coating
- the state of intersegmental joints
We perform checkout flights of photovoltaic panels with thermal imaging. The control is run on enabled installation, alike with traditional methods, but is several times faster. Using a drone also eliminates the risk of shading caused by the operator of a thermal camera.
- hot spots
- occurrence of damage, dirt
- change of color of the space around the cells
- degradation of the EVA layer